Our team at Jonathan C. Wang DDS Inc. is committed to providing affordable as well as best-quality dental solutions. Our dentist in Pleasanton aims to provide the best dental care for his patients.
That’s why we never want the cost of the treatment to affect your journey to achieving your dream smile. We proudly accept many dental insurances, including:
- Delta Dental
- PPO Dental Insurance
- Kansas City Life Insurance Company
- Level Inc. (Level Benefits Inc dba Level)
- Lincoln Financial Insurance Company
- MetLife Insurance Company (PDP Plus)
- Mid-American Benefits, Inc
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association Group Benefits Program (NRECA)
- NovaNet Inc.(Alternative Ins Resources, Aflac PPO Dental (formerly Argus Dental & Vision Inc), Arm LTD, The Benefit Group Inc, Benefit and Risk Management Services (BRMS), Boulder Admin Svcs, CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield, Chesterfield Resources, CoreSource, Cypress Benefit Admin, DD Services, Inc, Direct Care Admin, Equian LLC, Group Benefit Services, Health First, Med-Pay, Inc., Nova Healthcare Admin, Planstin Administrative Solutions, Preferred Benefit Admin, United Claims Solutions, United Furniture Workers Insurance Fund, Varipro)
- Paramount Dental (Health Resources, Inc.) (Dental Health Options, Paramount Dental, Pro med ica’s Medicare Advantage plan)
- Pequot Plus Health Benefit Services
- Preferred Health Professionals (Bricklayers Local 15, Cement Masons and Plasterers Local 518,
- UnitedHealthcare/Dental Benefit Providers (Blue Shield of California, Dental Benefit Providers Inc., Centene/Health Net of CA, OR, and WA)
(Medicare Advantage Plans: AARP Med icareComplete Profile (HMO), Centene/Health Net of CA,OR and WA, Erickson Advantage Signature with Drugs (HMO-POS), Med iGold, Rocky Mountain Health Plan Medicare, United Healthcare Med icareComplete Assure (PPO), United Healthcare Dual Complete (HMO SNP), United Healthcare Dual Complete LP (HMO SNP), United Healthcare Dual Complete RP (Regional PPO SNP), United Healthcare Medicare Silver (Regional PPO SNP)
HMO refers to the member’s Medical plan, Dental is paid as a PPO using your Connection Dental Fee Schedule.
Dental Provider Portal: https://dbp.optum.com/content/dental¬benefits-provider/en.h tml.html
Provider Quick Reference Guide for Medicare Advantage Plans: https://dbp.optum.com/content/dental-benefits-provider/en.html.html
- United Concordia Inc.(BCBS of MI, BCBS MN Medicare Advantage and Commercial, First Priority Life Insurance Company, Highmark, Inc., Highmark West Virginia, Highmark Delaware, HMO of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Inc., d/b/a First Priority Health, Highmark Choice Company, Highmark Select Resources Inc., Highmark Benefits)
Dental Provider Portal:https://www.unitedconcordia.com/dental-insurance/dentist/
- United Medical Resources, Inc. (UMR)
- Careington International Corporation (Equitable, Merchants Benefit Administration, Inc, Bright Benefits, Anthem, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield or Empire, Medico)
Nationwide Life Insurance Company. *Note may also use the following network name:
* Maximum Care PPO plus Connection Dental Network
- Dental Network of America
- Dental Select (Select Benefits Group)
- DenteMax (AlwaysCare Benefits, Beam Dental, Bento:
Cambalt Solutions, Inc., Colonial Life, Mutual of Omaha, Starmount, TruAssure, Unum)
Kaiser Permanente is underwritten by Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest. *Note may use the following network names:
*Classic + Dental Choice
*Added Choice + Dental Choice
*PPO Plus + Dental Choice
- First Dental Health, Inc.
- Foundation for Medical Care (HealthEdge)
- GEHA (Plans-FEHBP, Connection Dental Plus, FEDVIP¬which may include eligible former TRICARE retirees)
- Group Resources Incorporated
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- HealthComp, Inc.
- HealthPlex, Inc.
- Humana Dental Insurance (Central States Funds, Humana Dental Access Discount Card, Humana Dental PPO, Humana Dental Traditional Preferred, Humana Federal Advantage EPO (AL, AZ, CA, CO, UT), Humana Federal PPO (AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MS, MO, NC, OH, OK, TN, TX, SC, UT, VA, WV
Humana Gold Plus (HMO), Humana One)
HMO refers to the member’s medical plan, which is paid as a PPO using your Connection Dental Fee Schedule.
- Connection Dental Network Payor List
Not all employer groups associated with these payors will utilize the Connection Dental Network. Therefore, it is crucial to verify benefits and eligibility with the insurer. Additionally, inquire with the payor which network fee schedule is being utilized to reimburse claims. Contact a Payor directly for participation status within their plans or products.
- Connection Dental Network Resource Center
Visit our resource center to gain access to our Provider Manual, State Specific Policies and Procedures, Compliance Requirements, Payor Specific Requirements, What’s New References, and more.
- Aetna (dba AetnaDental)
- Altus Dental, Inc.
- Ameritas Life Insurance Corp (FirstAmeritas Life,
First Reliance Standard Life Ins Co., Physicians Mutual Insurance Company, Reliance Standard Life Ins Co., Security Life Insurance Company of America, The Standard Ins Co NY)
- Best Life and Health Insurance Co.
- Careington International Corporation (Equitable,
- Dominion National, formerly Dominion Dental Services (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of AZ, Capital Blue Cross, Kaiser of the Mid Atlantic, Dominion Medicare Advantage, Tufts Health Plan)
- The EPIC Life Insurance Company
- Employee Benefit Management Services
- FCE Benefit Administrators, Inc.
- Principal Financial Group
- Renaissance Dental
- Shasta Administrative Services
- Solstice Benefits, Inc.
- Sun Life Financial Inc.
- TransWestern Insurance Administrators
- TriStar Benefit Administrators (formerly Am. Administrators)
We have a compassionate and friendly team. If you have any queries, feel free to call us at (925) 399-6835 or book an appointment with our dentist in Pleasanton. We are located at 5990 Stoneridge Dr Ste 117, Pleasanton, CA 94588.